Monday, May 26, 2014

Easy Brownies

Do you have a potluck for Memorial Day? Here is something people are always glad to see on the table. These are almost as fast as a mix. They will be darker or lighter depending on your cocoa.  If you would like other potluck ideas from this blog, check this post or click the Menu tab and scroll down.

Easy Brownies
2 c. sugar
1 c. flour
2/3 c. cocoa
1/4 tsp. salt
1 tsp.vanilla
1/2 c. butter or margarine, melted
4 eggs
1/2 c. nuts (opt.)
1/2 c. chocolate chips (opt.)

Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Stir together sugar, flour, cocoa, salt, vanilla, butter and eggs.  Add nuts and chocolate chips.  Pour into a greased 9x13 pan. Bake for 30 min. Cool before cutting. Dust with powdered sugar if you like.

Jenny

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Add blog to our directory.

About This Blog

If you are visiting, welcome! I am in the process of a Vulcan Mind Meld with my computer to put all of my right hand recipes for feeding my family on here as fast as possible. Please come back often and stay awhile. There are so many exciting things to come!

What this is:

A clearing house for all my favorite recipes. All my food musings. All my favorite cookbooks and kitchen gadgets. If you enjoy it here, and find it useful, welcome!