Friday, April 26, 2013

Brown Sugar Fruit Dip

 This fruit dip is fast and easy to make, and especially nice with tart apples, but good on any fresh fruit.  The recipe comes from an old Taste of Home cookbook.  We recently made it to go with this Kermit the Frog fruit plate for our Muppet themed Founder's Day party. (This Kermit isn't as professional as his online inspiration, but he gave us a giggle anyway.)
Brown Sugar Fruit Dip
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
3/4 c. packed brown sugar
1 Tbsp. vanilla extract

Beat ingredients together until well blended.  Serve with fruit for dipping.  Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Can be made a few days ahead.

Jenny

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Add blog to our directory.

About This Blog

If you are visiting, welcome! I am in the process of a Vulcan Mind Meld with my computer to put all of my right hand recipes for feeding my family on here as fast as possible. Please come back often and stay awhile. There are so many exciting things to come!

What this is:

A clearing house for all my favorite recipes. All my food musings. All my favorite cookbooks and kitchen gadgets. If you enjoy it here, and find it useful, welcome!