Saturday, March 3, 2012

Cinnamon Milk Mix

This is my favorite warm drink.  This picture is the dry mix.

Cinnamon Milk Mix
2 c. powdered milk
1 Tbsp. cinnamon
1 c. powdered non-dairy creamer
1 1/4 c. sugar

In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients, stirring until mix is uniform in color.  Store in an airtight container, labeled with contents.  Use within six months.

To Make Cinnamon Milk: Place 1/3 c. mix in an 8 oz. cup,  fill with hot water and stir.  You may add a drop of vanilla if you like. (I do.)

Notes: Use instant non-fat dry milk.  I double the recipe.

Jenny

1 comment:

silvergirl said...

this was delicious
i had never tried it before
made a hot drink bar in a box as a gift and this was the perfect addition
brett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Add blog to our directory.

About This Blog

If you are visiting, welcome! I am in the process of a Vulcan Mind Meld with my computer to put all of my right hand recipes for feeding my family on here as fast as possible. Please come back often and stay awhile. There are so many exciting things to come!

What this is:

A clearing house for all my favorite recipes. All my food musings. All my favorite cookbooks and kitchen gadgets. If you enjoy it here, and find it useful, welcome!